Use your lunchbreak to build up your abs. London Lunchbreaks has the perfect guide to a short but effective workout that you can do in your lunchbreak.
Warm-up: 5-10 minutes of gentle stretches and/or a walk or jog on the treadmill
3 SUPERSETS (a ‘Superset’ is where you do both the listed exercises, one after the other, without a rest – taken together these are a ‘Superset’):
- High knee jumps 5 REPS
- Hanging leg raises 5 REPS (Bar)
- Turkish get-ups 2 EACH SIDE (Dumbbell)
- Mountain Climbers 20 REPS
- Burpees 10 REPS
- Landmines 6 REPS (Barbell)
- Ball Slams 10 REPS (Medicine ball)
- Barbell roll-outs 6 REPS (Barbell)
Cool down: 5 minutes of gentle stretching.