Use your lunchbreak to build up your arm muscles and tone your shoulders and back. London Lunchbreaks has the perfect guide to a short but effective workout that you can do in your lunchbreak.
Warm-up: 5-10 minutes of gentle stretches and/or a walk or jog on the treadmill
3 SUPERSETS (a ‘Superset’ is where you do both the listed exercises, one after the other, without a rest – taken together these are a ‘Superset’):
- Bicep curls 24 REPS (Dumbbell)
- Push presses 8 REPS (Barbell)
- Wide-grip lat pulldowns 10 REPS (Machine)
- Seated shoulder press 5 REPS (Dumbbell)
- Press-ups 8 REPS
- Dumbbell front raises 10 REPS (Dumbbell)
- Assisted pull-ups (palms towards you) 10 REPS (Bar/Resistance band)
- Tricep kick-backs 24 REPS (Dumbbell)
Cool down: 5 minutes of gentle stretching.