What better way to use your lunchbreak than to get fit? London Lunchbreaks has devised some short and simple workouts to build up your body and get you feeling healthy. Today: LEGS.
Warm-up: 5-10 minutes of gentle stretches and/or a walk or jog on the treadmill
3 SUPERSETS (a ‘Superset’ is where you do both the listed exercises, one after the other, without a rest – taken together these are a ‘Superset’):
- Back squats 5 REPS (Barbell)
- Step ups 20 REPS (Dumbbell)
- Calf raises 10 REPS (Dumbbell)
- Leg extensions 6 REPS (Machine)
- Hip bridges 6 REPS (Barbell)
- Walking lunges 20 REPS (Dumbbell)
- Leg presses 10 REPS (Machine)
- Romanian deadlifts 6 REPS (Barbell)
Cool down: 5 minutes of gentle stretching.